1. Take full responsibility for your life. Stop blaming others.
2. Do things you like to do. Don’t keep doing things you hate.
3. Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts.
4. Be gentle and kind and patient with yourself.
5. Enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
6. Wear clothes you feel good in.
7. Watch what you say. Don’t put yourself or others down.
8. Take care of your body. Nourish it with exercise and healthy food.
9. Create a life-style that generates and nourishes your self-esteem.
10. Associate with people with healthy self-esteem.